Emergency Management SymbolPack Module
for Terrain Navigator Pro Version 8.5 or Higher
The tools in the Emergency Management SymbolPack are designed for firefighting, search and rescue, and other emergency responders who rely on Terrain Navigator Pro for custom map applications. By adding this module to TNP, a palette of hundreds of line styles and symbols becomes available for quick and easy placement on TNP's topographic maps and orthographic aerial photos. Anyone with basic computer skills can be making useful maps in minutes - no GIS professionals or training is required.
- 34 Preset Fire Line styles including: 'Active Burnout', 'Helitanker Water', 'Proposed Dozer Line', etc.
- 81 Preset Fire Symbols including 32 Fire Category, 32 Fire Facility, 7 Fire Information, 5 Fire Protection, and 5 Fire Recreation symbols.
- Floating "Fire Drawing Tools" Palette for easy access to all Fire Line and Symbol types. Just click and draw!
- Nearly 200 Emergency Response Symbols including 48 Incidents, 80 Infrastructures, 25 Natural Events, and 44 Operations.
- Infrastructure and Operations ERS Symbols indicate Operational Levels of Full, Some Damage, and Destroyed.
- All Fire and ERS Symbols can be rotated 360 degrees.