GIS and CAD Ready
Use the maps and aerial photos as a base layer in ArcView, ArcGIS, Intergraph, AutoCAD, MapInfo, MicroStation, ERDAS, Photoshop and other applications. Choose a map projection and datum. Then press OK. One map at a time, or batch export. It's as simple as that! Export options include:
- File formats (BMP, TIFF, GeoTIFF, DRG, TFW, TAB, HTML, JPG/JPW).
- Map projection (UTM, State Plane, MRGS, Transverse Mercator, Rectified latitude/longitude).
- Map datum (NAD27, NAD83, WGS84).
- Scale and dpi resolution.
- With or without borders and legends.
- NGS benchmarks and data sheets.
GIS files in ESRI's .SHP format can now be imported directly into TNP! Import, display, and print GIS data on your desktop quickly and easily.
Load CAD .DXF exhange files right into your TNP project.
Lines, points and polygons created in Terrain Navigator Pro can now be exported as shapefiles for use in any applications that support ESRI’s .SHP format.
Digital Elevation Model Export
Export elevations in USGS DEM and BIL formats.
Raster Map and Photo Export
Use the maps and aerial photos.